BEFORE DEADLINE: 110 € if you choose only Paris and 200 € if you choose Disneyland 2 Parks + Paris
AFTER DEADLINE: 230 € if you choose Paris + Disneyland Parks – 140 € if you choose only Paris
Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
The price includes return trip by bus from Belgium to France, if you choose Paris+Disneyland parks then ticket of the two Disneyland Parks in Paris which entitles you to use any attractions at both Disneyland Parks any number of times you like, One overnight stay in Paris in triple rooms, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants before the trip by e-mail, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), Light refreshments on board on Saturday morning.
Saturday 21 December at 6:15 AM from Gent
Pick-up at Antwerp at 7:00 AM
Pick-up at Brussels at 7:45 AM
- For those who choose Paris+Disneyland will visit Disneyland Parks on Saturday and stay there till the fireworks and laser show. Later on our bus will take them to the hotel. Those who choose only Paris shall visit Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Indian district, Eiffel Tower by night on Saturday. On Sunday, we all will visit these attractions in Paris: Louvre Museum, Arc De Triomph, Champs Elysees, Eiffel Tower, and return to Belgium. On Sunday, we are back in Brussels at around 9:00 PM, Antwerp at around 09:30 PM and Gent at around 10:30 PM.
- All the rooms in the hotel during this trip have the capacity of 3 persons each room with attached bathroom+toilet, free wi-fi access, flat screen TV. Thus if you are a group of 3 persons, you do not need to ask for separate room. Note that children below 3 years who pay half price are not considered as a bed holder, only a separate seat is given in the bus as per European laws. So if you are a couple with a child below 3 years, you MUST choose one passenger with ‘separate’ room option and the other two with ‘shared’ option, if you wish to have a separate room only for your family. If you are not in grouping of 3, you will be allotted rooms with other participants unless you require a separate room. Choose then the option ‘separate’ room for the lead participant and ‘shared’ for the other participants. Write about it in the message box of booking form.
- Please note that we do not make any reservation for Eiffel Tower so if you want to buy online ticket in advance, you may buy it for any time slot between 13:00hrs and 16:00hrs on Sunday. Click here to visit the official website of Eiffel Tower. Usually, even if you are not able to buy them in advance since only a limited number of tickets are sold online, it does not take much time to buy them on the spot. Our tip is to go up on the tower during the day because during the night you just see lights of all the buildings in Paris like you may see from airplane.
- CHILDREN below 3 years who choose Paris+Disneyland or Paris Only option require half ticket for travel only where they get a seat in the bus but no separate bed in the hotel, no ticket is needed for them for Disneyland. Age 3-12 years for Paris+Disneyland must pay 195 euros & above 12 years must pay full price.
- Note that we will be covering various locations in Paris using local public transport. This may involve walking in/to various connecting metro’s etc. Please prepare yourself accordingly.
DEADLINE: The cheaper price reservation deadline for this trip is 16 December, after that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 20 December at 20hrs CET. Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
ALL PARTICIPANTS OR NON-PARTICIPANTS: Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here and see thousands of photos from our past trips and also remain updated about upcoming trips.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website now !!!
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/