Make sure to read all the trip details carefully and also consult our elaborate FAQ section on our website before contacting Team See-EU. By doing so, you can avoid writing or calling us as well as limit the amount of mails in our mailbox plus raise our reply time for those questions which cannot be found on our website.
PRICE (per adult on the day of travel, Disneyland Parks tickets included in the price if you choose any of the options that include Disneyland Parks. For prices for children, please check the ‘Important Details’ section below)
BEFORE DEADLINE: 110 € (only Paris) or 220 € (Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks + Paris) or 320 € (Disneyland 2 Days 2 Parks)
AFTER DEADLINE: 140 € (only Paris) or 250 € (Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks + Paris) or 350 € (Disneyland 2 Days 2 Parks)
DEADLINE: 27 February. Seats are allotted in the order of payments received and they may get fully booked before the deadline. So don’t wait until the last moment to confirm your place in the trip.
THE PRICE INCLUDES…
- Return journey to France from various pick-up points in Belgium.
- Travel with our luxury coach which is not only cosy & comfortable to travel with but also caters to the needs of our guests from India. Each See-EU bus is equipped with reclining seats, WC, DVD player, Corona Spotlight Air-Conditioning system, First-aid box etc.
- Itinerary of the whole trip carefully planned for our Indian travellers. (See ‘Important Details’ below)
- Supervision & useful tips throughout the whole trip by your friendly & experienced See-EU Tour Manager/s who can fluently communicate in English & French.
- Travel under the safe hands of our professional drivers who speak English and have profound experience of driving for Indian diaspora.
- One overnight stay in Paris in 3 persons sharing rooms. (See ‘Important Details’ below if you do not want a shared room)
- Disneyland & Walt Disney Studios ticket. (As per your selection of Disneyland Parks for 1 or 2 days with unlimited access to both Disneyland parks)
- A complementary cake and juice on board.
- Free See-EU brochure with detailed itinerary sent to all guests a few days in advance of the trip.
- Free map of Paris. (although our TM/s shall take the group around in Paris)
- Discount coupon/s of our partner/s distributed during the trip.
- Indian movies with English subtitles played on board.
Saturday 02 March 2024
5:00 AM from Gent
– 6:00 AM from Antwerp
– 6:20 AM from Mechelen
– 7:00 AM from Brussels
*Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be slightly altered depending on the participants joining from each pick-up location. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email. Guests who want to board from Gent may choose Brussels pick-up from the drop-down menu and write GENT in the NOTES box of the booking order form. Please note that if there are less than 4 participants from any location, you may be asked to board from confirmed nearest location.
- Disneyland Parks Paris are celebrating their 30th Anniversary with jaw-dropping new shows, experiences and festivities. Click here to see why you must join these celebrations at Disneyland during this trip. OPENING HOURS DURING OUR VISIT: Note that on the day of our visit, the Walt Disney Studios Park stay open until 10 PM, whereas the attractions in the Disneyland Park are open until 11 PM which includes the Disney Illuminations night-time spectacular and admire a real ballet of drones above Sleeping Beauty’s Castle that will adorn the starry sky with magical colors, just before our Disney Dreams night show ending your visit with pure magic. The souvenir and other shops at Disneyland Park stay open even till a bit later. Our bus leaves from Disneyland to our hotel after the Laser & Fireworks show only.
- Those who choose Paris+Disneyland shall visit Disneyland Parks (both Disneyland Park & Walt Disney Studios Park) on Saturday and stay there till the parks closure time. After their iconic laser and fireworks show Disney D-light, our bus will bring you to the hotel. On Sunday, we visit these attractions in Paris: Louvre Museum, Arc De Triomph, Champs Elysees, Eiffel Tower, and return to Belgium.
- Those who choose ‘only Paris’ shall visit Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Indian district, Eiffel Tower by evening on Saturday. On Sunday, we visit these attractions in Paris: Louvre Museum, Arc De Triomph, Champs Elysees, Eiffel Tower, and return to Belgium.
- Those who choose ‘only Disneyland’ shall be provided 2 days ticket for Disneyland Parks (both Disneyland Park & Walt Disney Studios Park). After their iconic laser and fireworks show Disney D-light, our bus will bring you to the hotel. They would have to go by themselves to Disneyland on Sunday morning using public transport and return in the evening at our pick-up point for them on our way towards Belgium. See-EU TM shall intimate you about it.
- All 3 persons (above the age of 3 years) occupancy rooms with private bathroom, toilet, free wi-fi, satellite TV etc. If you are three persons above the age of three years, you would automatically get a separate room. If you need a separate single or 2 persons (above 3 years age) occupancy room, select just one participant with separate room option & add to cart and then select the remaining participants with shared room option and add to cart. Like this, only one time 50 euro shall be added in the total price as separate room charges. Therefore, if you are a couple with or without a child below the age of 3 years and wish to have separate room for your family only, you must opt for separate room for one of the participants at the time of booking.
- Please note that we do not make any reservation for Eiffel Tower so if you want to buy online ticket in advance, you may buy it for any time slot between 13:00hrs and 16:00hrs on Sunday. Click here to visit the official website of Eiffel Tower. REMEMBER: A very limited number of tickets are sold online and most of them are sold at the ticket counter itself, so even if you are not able to buy a ticket online, it does not take much time to buy them on the spot. Our tip is to go up on the tower during the day because during the night you just see lights of all the buildings in Paris like you may see from an airplane window.
- About children below 3 years with any of the options require half ticket for travel only where they get a seat in the bus but no separate bed in the hotel, no ticket is needed for them for Disneyland. Children aged 3-12 years for Paris+Disneyland must pay 210 euros & above 12 years must pay full price. And for Disneyland Only for both Saturday and Sunday must pay 290 euros & above 12 years must pay full price.
- Note that we will be covering various locations in Paris using local public transport. This would involve walking in/to various connecting metro’s etc. Comfortable apparel & footwear therefore is highly recommended.
- Tentative return timings on Sunday evening – Brussels 21:00 – Mechelen 21:25 – Antwerp 21:45 – Gent 22:30 PM
You must read carefully & agree to follow our Binding Terms & Conditions before booking any trip with us.
Guests joining See-EU trips for the first time must also read our BUS REGULATIONS
Photo Courtesy :
Main Photo : https://www.disneylandparis.com/
Gallery Photos :
Spiderman with kids at Disneyland Paris : https://youtu.be/Ye8nYPYX-QY
Eiffel Tower : https://www.arttrendsgallery.net/
Louvre Museum : https://www.louvre.fr/
Montmartre Paris : https://journeyhills.com/