Make sure to read all the trip details carefully and also consult our elaborate FAQ section on our website before contacting Team See-EU. By doing so, you can avoid writing or calling us as well as limit the amount of mails in our mailbox plus raise our reply time for those questions which cannot be found on our website.
Click here & join our vibrant Indian travelers family on Facebook to have a glance at our past trips.
PRICE (including the journey and boat ride of more than 1 hour, see details below)
Before deadline: 55 Euro (Children below 2 years = 20 Euro, 2-12 years = 40 Euro, Above 12 years = Full Price)
After Deadline: 75 Euro (Children below 2 years = 30 Euro, 2-12 years= 50 Euro, Above 12 years = Full price)
NOTE: Everyone including children below 2 years must be provided a separate seat in the bus according to the European Law in this regard.
DEADLINE: 03 June. Seats are allotted in the order of payments received and they may get fully booked before the deadline. So don’t wait until the last moment to confirm your place in the trip.
THE PRICE INCLUDES…
- Return journey to Giethoorn.
- Travel with our luxury coach which is not only cozy & comfortable to travel with but also caters to the needs of our guests from India. Each See-EU bus is equipped with reclining seats, WC, DVD player, Corona Spotlight Air-Conditioning system, First-aid box etc.
- 1 hour+ boat ride as a group with boat captains showing you around the spectacular views of Giethoorn.
- Supervision & useful tips throughout the whole trip by your friendly & experienced See-EU Tour Manager/s who can fluently communicate in English.
- Travel under the safe hands of our professional drivers who speak English and have profound experience of driving for Indian diaspora.
- Indian movies with English subtitles played on board
- Discount coupon/s of our partner/s distributed during the trip.
- Above all, a Memorable trip with ‘Desi Tadka’ all the way.
Saturday 10 June 2023
– 4:45 AM from Gent
– 6:00 AM from Brussels (North Station)
– 6:20 AM from Brussels (Evere)
– 6:45 AM from Mechelen
– 7:00 AM from Antwerpen
*Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be altered considering the participants joining from each pick-up location and organization of our buses routes. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email. If there are less than 5 participants from any location, the guests from there shall be asked to board from the nearest confirmed pick-up point. Should this be the case, we shall inform guests 2-3 days in advance of the trip.
- Our luxury bus shall drive you a scenic location at the beginning of the beautiful canals of Giethoorn where you can quickly freshen up. In the meantime different boats and captains shall be waiting for us to take us one more than one hour long ride along the scenic panoramas of Giethoorn. Our experienced TMs shall guide you on what all you can do at Giethoorn after your boat ride with the group.
- REMEMBER: Since there are going to be different buses from each location, please book your seats once altogether with your friends & colleagues if you wish your seats to be together and in the same bus. Any requests for merging your seats together at a later stage shall be charged at 5€ for each of such change requests.
- Tentative return timings : – Antwerp 23:00 – Mechelen 23:20 – Evere 23:45 – Brussels 00:00 – Gent 00:45 hrs
You must read carefully & agree to follow our Binding Terms & Conditions before booking any trip with us.
Guests joining See-EU trips for the first time must also read our BUS REGULATIONS
Photos Courtesy :
Main Photo : https://tourkrub.co/
Gallery Photos :
Big Wooden Boat : Courtesy : http://www.nativetours.nl/
Red Private Boat : Courtesy : https://www.kishrey-teufa.co.il/
Flowery Canal with empty Boat : Courtesy : https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/
Chalet Park View : Courtesy : https://www.kroondomeingiethoorn.nl/