Make sure to read all the trip details carefully and also consult our elaborate FAQ section on our website before contacting Team See-EU. By doing so, you can avoid writing or calling us as well as limit the amount of mails in our mailbox plus raise our reply time for those questions which cannot be found on our website.
Price (Per person above the age of 3 years on the day of boarding. When you select the age of the participant, Innsbruck Card price is also added in the total automatically. See ‘Important Notes’ below for details.)
200 Euro (before deadline), 230 Euro (after deadline)
DEADLINE: 29 February. Seats are allotted in the order of payments received and they may get fully booked before the deadline. So don’t wait until the last moment to confirm your place in the trip.
THE PRICE INCLUDES…
- Return journey to Austria, Liechtenstein & Germany.
- Travel with our luxury coach which is not only cozy & comfortable to travel with but also caters to the needs of our guests from India. Each See-EU bus is equipped with reclining seats, WC, DVD player, Corona Spotlight Air-Conditioning system, First-aid box etc.
- Itinerary of the whole trip carefully planned for our Indian travelers. (See ‘Important Details’ below)
- Supervision & useful tips throughout the whole trip by your friendly & experienced See-EU Tour Manager/s who can fluently communicate in English and at least 2 languages from India.
- Journey to various locations under the safe hands of our professional drivers who speak English and have profound experience of driving for Indian diaspora.
- One overnight stay in Austria. (See ‘Important Details’ below if you do not want a shared room)
- A complementary cake and juice.
- Free See-EU brochure with detailed itinerary sent to all guests a few days in advance of the trip.
- Practical tips by See-EU TM/s throughout the trip.
- Some discount coupon/s of our partner/s distributed during the trip.
- Indian movies with English subtitles played on board.
- Above all, a Memorable trip with ‘Desi Tadka’ all the way.
Friday 08 March 2024
– 6:15 PM from Gent
– 7:00 PM from Antwerp
– 7:20 PM from Mechelen
– 7:45 PM from Brussels
– 11:00 PM from Luxembourg
* Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be slightly altered depending on the participants joining from each pick-up location. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email. Please note that if there are less than 4 participants from any location, you may be asked to board from the nearest confirmed location.
- Check always your Spam as well as other folders to find our emails, especially Gmail users.
- Saturday – In Innsbruck, we will order Innsbruck Cards for all group for one day that includes all public transport, return trip with shuttle to Swarovski Crystal World, free entrance to the Swarovski Crystal World, Alpine Zoo, Golden Roof Museum, cable car return, tube train return etc. This card costs 53 Euro for persons above 15 years age, 50% off for children between 6 and 15 years age and free of charge for children below 6 years age. This price shall be automatically added to the total when you select the age option. For further details about Innsbruck Card, click here.
- Sunday – Our bus shall drive us from Innsbruck to Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein to spend a few hours at this miraculous & magical place of nature. After lunch break in Liechtenstein, our bus shall drive us to shores of the majestic Lake Constance in Germany. Hence, you may have breakfast in Austria, lunch in Liechtenstein and dinner in Germany, a memorable experience in itself.
- All the rooms that we offer in this trip are shared rooms with attached toilet and bathroom (each room with 4 persons above the age of 3 years). There is also free wi-fi available at the hotel. If you need separate room, you MUST select one seat with separate room option, add to cart and then select remaining seats in your group with shared room option. See our FAQs for detailed explanation on this. Note that we have a limited number of separate rooms only and are given on first come, first serve basis only. Note also that children below 3 years of age pay half price for the seat in the bus only and are not entitled to a separate bed in the hotel. As per European laws, we are obliged to provide a separate seat to everyone including a one day old infant.
- Tentative return timings on Monday morning – Luxembourg 2:30 – Brussels 5:30 – Mechelen 5:50 – Antwerp 6:15 – Gent 7:00 AM
You must read carefully & agree to follow our Binding Terms & Conditions before booking any trip with us.
Guests joining See-EU trips for the first time must also read our BUS REGULATIONS
Photo Credentials :
Main Photo :
The Giant at Swarovski Crystal World : http://splendid-magazine.md/
Gallery Photos :
Alps zoo : http://www.vakantietirol.nl/
The Mountain Train : https://www.tripadvisor.de/
Nordkette Cable Car : https://www.bestwestern.fr/
Vaduz Castle Liechtenstein : https://www.easemytrip.com/
Lake Constance Lindau Bodensee Germany : https://matthias-hauser.pixels.com/