Make sure to read all the trip details carefully and also consult our elaborate FAQ section on our website before contacting Team See-EU. By doing so, you can avoid writing or calling us as well as limit the amount of mails in our mailbox plus raise our reply time for those questions which cannot be found on our website.
Click here & join our vibrant Indian travelers family on Facebook to have a glance at our past trips.
Before deadline: 50 Euro (above 3 years of age i.e. with park ticket included) 25 Euro (below 3 years of age, no park ticket required)
After Deadline: 70 Euro (above 3 years of age) 35 Euro (below 3 years of age)
NOTE: Everyone including children below 3 years must be provided a separate seat in the bus according to the European Law in this regard.
DEADLINE: 27 May. Seats are allotted in the order of payments received and they may get fully booked before the deadline. So don’t wait until the last moment to confirm your place in the trip.
THE PRICE INCLUDES…
- Return journey to the Africa Safari Park in the Netherlands.
- Entry ticket of the park which entitles you to have boat safari, walk safari, birds of prey show etc all the attractions of the park open on the day of our visit together with our Special Offer : one warm drink voucher for the park for each person above the age of 3 years wherein you can enjoy a coffee, tea or hot chocolate in the park cafeterias.
- A map of the park which shall be sent to all guests on Wednesday before the trip.
- Travel with our luxury coach which is not only cozy & comfortable to travel with but also caters to the needs of our guests from India. Each See-EU bus is equipped with reclining seats, WC, DVD player, Corona Spotlight Air-Conditioning system, First-aid box etc.
- Supervision & useful tips throughout the whole trip by your friendly & experienced See-EU Tour Manager/s who can fluently communicate in English.
- Travel under the safe hands of our professional drivers who speak English and have profound experience of driving for Indian diaspora.
- Indian movies with English subtitles played on board
- Above all, a Memorable trip with ‘Desi Flavours’ all the way.
Saturday 03 June 2023
6:35 AM from Gent
– 7:30 AM from Brussels
– 7:50 AM from Evere
– 8:20 AM from Mechelen
– 8:40 AM from Antwerp
*Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be altered considering the participants joining from each pick-up location and organization of our buses routes. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email. Note that if there are less than 5 participants from any pick-up locations, you may be asked to join from the nearest confirmed location. Should this be the case, we shall inform guests in advance of the trip.
IMPORTRANT TO KNOW FOR YOU
- Children below 3 years will be allotted a separate seat as per European regulations. Every person above the age of 3 years on the day of our visit requires an entrance ticket of the Safari Park which is already included in our price.
- We shall get your tickets scanned for your entry into the park and you shall be free to follow your own plan inside the park. We shall send a map of the park to confirmed guests so that they may plan their day at their best. Our tour leaders shall also give you useful tips about your visit. You may then enjoy unlimited safari experience for the day.
- Tentative return timings : – Antwerp 18:00 – Mechelen 18:20 – Evere 18:45 – Brussels 19:00 –
You must read carefully & agree to follow our Binding Terms & Conditions before booking any trip with us.
Guests joining See-EU trips for the first time must also read our BUS REGULATIONS
Photos Courtesy :
Main Photo : https://www.travelcircus.de/
Gallery Photos :
Face to Face with Wild Animals, Boat Safari, Birds of Prey Show : https://www.beeksebergen.nl/
There are no reviews yet.