Make sure to read all the trip details carefully and also consult our elaborate FAQ section on our website before contacting Team See-EU. By doing so, you can avoid writing or calling us as well as limit the amount of mails in our mailbox plus raise our reply time for those questions which cannot be found on our website.
PRICE (per person above 3 years of age)
BELGIUM : Before deadline: 59 Euro After Deadline: 70 Euro
LUXEMBOURG : Before deadline: 44 Euro After Deadline: 55 Euro
NOTE: Everyone including children below 3 years must be provided a separate seat in the bus according to the European Law in this regard.
DEADLINE: 28 November. Seats are allotted in the order of payments received and they may get fully booked before the deadline. So don’t wait until the last moment to confirm your place in the trip.
THE PRICE INCLUDES…
- Return journey to Strasbourg.
- Travel with our luxury coach which is not only cozy & comfortable to travel with but also caters to the needs of our guests from India. Each See-EU bus is equipped with reclining seats, WC, DVD player, Corona Spotlight Air-Conditioning system, First-aid box etc.
- Supervision & useful tips throughout the whole trip by your friendly & experienced See-EU Tour Manager/s who can fluently communicate in English.
- Travel under the safe hands of our professional drivers who speak English and have profound experience of driving for Indian diaspora.
- Indian movies with English subtitles played on board
- Informative Plan of the Christmas Markets.
- Above all, a Memorable trip with ‘Desi Flavours’ all the way.
Saturday 02 December 2023
– 6:00 AM from Antwerp
– 6:20 AM from Mechelen
– 7:10 AM from Brussels (North Station)
– 7:25 AM from Brussels (Evere)
– 7:55 AM from Leuven
– 10:30 from Luxembourg P+R Bouillon
– 10:45 AM from Esch-sur-Alzette
*Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be altered considering the participants joining from each pick-up location and organization of our buses routes. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email. Note that if there are less than 5 participants from any pick-up locations, you may be asked to join from the nearest confirmed location. Should this be the case, we shall inform guests in advance of the trip.
- MEGA TRIP means that we will be having more than one buses for this trip starting from different cities. So if you are joining with your friends, please make the reservation together so that your seats are allotted together by our system automatically.
- In order to get the best out of your visit, check in advance about all the marvelous places, activities, attractions that you may visit in the Capital of Christmas: Strasbourg by clicking here as well as here.
- We will leave in the late evening from Strasbourg and therefore shall arrive back to the same locations after an overnight journey on Saturday night. Tentative return timings : – Esch-sur-Alzette 1:15 AM – Luxembourg 1:30 AM – Leuven 4:00 AM – Brussels (Evere) 4:30 AM – Brussels (North Station) 4:55 AM – Mechelen 5:25 AM – Antwerp 5:45 AM on Sunday.
You must read carefully & agree to follow our Binding Terms & Conditions before booking any trip with us.
Guests joining See-EU trips for the first time must also read our BUS REGULATIONS
Photos Courtesy :
Main Photo : https://www.travelnews.ch/
Gallery Photos :
Strasbourg Logo Entrance : https://podroze.onet.pl/
Model Alsatian Houses : https://www.insightguides.com/
European Parliament : https://www.dailybulletin.com.au/
European Court of Human Rights : https://www.euractiv.de/
Council of Europe : https://www.neweurope.eu/