Friday 5 November at 7:00 PM from Gent
Pick-up at Antwerp 7:45 PM, Mechelen* at 8:05 PM, Brussels at 8:25 PM, Luxembourg at 11:15 PM
*Participants from Mechelen may choose Brussels as pick-up point in the drop down list but write MECHELEN in the NOTES box of the booking page.
Before deadline: 150 Euro (for Belgium), 140 Euro (for Luxembourg)
After deadline: 180 Euro (for Belgium), 170 Euro (for Luxembourg)
The price includes return trip by bus from Belgium & Luxembourg to Czech Republic, One overnight stay in Prague, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants few days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), A cake and juice on board on Saturday morning.
- Czech Republic is part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium & Luxembourg can travel there without Visa
- On Monday we are back in Luxembourg at around 1:30 AM, Leuven at around 4 AM, Brussels at around 4:30 AM, Antwerp around 5 AM, Gent around 6 AM
- All the rooms that we offer in this trip are shared rooms with attached toilet and bathroom (4 or 5 persons each room). We have only a limited number of separate rooms available at the property. If you need separate room, you MUST choose one seat with separate room option and the remaining seats in your group as shared room and write about it in the message box provided on the booking form.
- Skydiving in Prague in summer is also a unique and inexpensive option during this trip. If you are interested in it, first book for the trip, and after confirmation of your participation, let us know about it so that we can reserve a place for you and provide you all the information. Please note that only very few people can go for it due to limited number of pilots and trained co-jumpers with you. We just reserve the places for you and arrange for your pick-up and drop off so that you can join the rest of the group after this activity. Note that Skydiving charges are not included in our trip charges and you need to pay them separately yourself.
COVID-19 PREVENTION REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST FOLLOW – Our TMs shall announce all important measures in the welcome message for guests in the bus. However, the following MUST be followed by you to avoid risks for anybody:
- Each person (above the age of 16 years) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or must have recovered from COVID-19 in the past and shall possess a soft or hard copy of the vaccination or recovery certificate issued by EU or Govt. of India. If you have a vaccination certificate from any EU country, that itself should be suffice for this trip. If you are having a certificate from India or any Non-European county, then you may upload this certificate and instantly receive a QR Code valid in the EU by using Covid-Safe App. If you are not having such certificate yet, you would be required to have a negative RTPCR test (sample taken on Thursday evening before the trip at the earliest) or a negative Antigen test (taken on Friday evening before the trip at the earliest). You must generate a COVID Safe QR Code by using your vaccination certificate or recovery certificate or negative RTPCR or Antigen test result (whichever applicable) by using the COVID Safe App on your smartphone. Click to download the app from Google Play Store or App Store. Non-compliance may result as your expulsion from the trip and you may have to pay other local fines where you were controlled.
- Each person above the age of 12 years must wear a mask covering nose and mouth while boarding the bus.
- Since without being Covid Safe, nobody is permitted to join our trips, there is no mandatory quarantine restriction after your return from this trip. There is no need of filling the ‘Passenger Locator Form’ which is necessary only if you are out of Belgium for more than 48 hours.
DEADLINE: 01 November 2021. After that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 05 November at 17hrs CET. Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
Joining the trip or not, but… Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here and connect to the most vibrant travel community of Indians in Europe. Enjoy the photos, videos, talks about our past trips and to get updates about our upcoming trips.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/
Photos Courtesy :
Main Photo : https://podroze.onet.pl/
Gallery Photo : https://mocah.org/