Friday 20 October at 7:30 PM from Gent
Pick-up at Antwerp 8:15 PM, Brussels at 9:00 PM, Leuven at 9:30 PM, Luxembourg at 00:15hrs
Participants from Leuven may choose Brussels as pick-up point in the drop down list but write LEUVEN in the NOTES box of the booking page.
Before deadline: 150 Euro (for Belgium), 130 Euro (for Luxembourg)
After deadline: 180 Euro (for Belgium), 160 Euro (for Luxembourg)
The price includes return trip by bus from Belgium to Czech Republic, One overnight stay in Prague, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants few days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), Light refreshments on board on Saturday morning and breakfast buffet at the hotel on Sunday morning, Free usage of sauna and indoor swimming pool at the hotel.
- Some participants always like to have this unique experience of skydiving in Prague because it is much cheaper there as compared to Western Europe. So if you are interested to have that experience in Prague, just let us know because we can find a better bargain for you and put it in the planning so that you don’t miss any part of our itinerary too.
- Czech Republic is part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium can travel there without Visa
- On Monday we are back in Luxembourg at around 2:30 AM, Brussels at around 5:30 AM, Antwerp around 6:15, Gent around 7:00 AM
- Shoes and clothes for comfortable walk should be foreseen
- All the rooms that we offer in this trip are shared rooms with attached toilet and bathroom (4 persons each room). We have only a limited number of separate rooms available at the property. If you need separate room, you MUST choose one seat with separate room option and the remaining seats in your group as shared room and write about it in the message box provided on the booking form.
DEADLINE: Our online reservation deadline with cheaper price for this trip is 19 October. After that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 20 October at 16hrs CET. Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website now !!!
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/