Price (per person above the age of 3 years on the day of boarding)
50 Euro (before deadline), 70 Euro (after deadline)
The price includes return trip by luxury bus from Belgium to Giethoorn, 1 hour+ boat ride at Giethoorn.
Saturday 06 November 2021
4:45 AM from Gent Overpoort
6:00 AM from Brussels North Station
6:20 AM from Evere (Participants may select Brussels from the drop down menu while booking and write Evere in the Notes box on our booking order form. Note that if there are less than 10 participants opting for this pickup point, it will be merged with Brussels North Station. Participants shall be informed about it by email at least 2 days in advance of the trip.)
6:45 AM from Mechelen Electriciteitstraat
7:00 AM from Antwerp Crowne Plaza
(Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be altered depending on the participants joining from each pick-up location. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email.)
- Tentative return timings at Antwerp at around 10 PM, Mechelen around 10:20 PM, Evere at around 10:45 PM, Brussels North Stattion at around 11 PM & Gent at around 11:45 PM.
- Please note that MEGA TRIP means that we will be having more than one buses for this trip starting from different cities. So if you are joining with your friends, please make the reservation together so that your seats are allotted together by our system automatically. Extra charges shall apply for any seat changes and specific seat requests.
COVID-19 PREVENTION REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST FOLLOW – Our TMs shall announce all important measures in the welcome message for guests in the bus. However, the following MUST be followed by you to avoid risks for anybody:
- Each person (above the age of 16 years) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or must have recovered from COVID-19 in the past and shall possess a soft or hard copy of the vaccination or recovery certificate issued by EU or Govt. of India. If you have a vaccination certificate from any EU country, that itself should be suffice for this trip. If you are having a certificate from India or any Non-European county, then you may upload this certificate and instantly receive a QR Code valid in the EU by using Covid-Safe App. If you are not having such certificate yet, you would be required to have a negative RTPCR test (sample taken on Thursday evening before the trip at the earliest) or a negative Antigen test (taken on Friday evening before the trip at the earliest). You must generate a COVID Safe QR Code by using your vaccination certificate or recovery certificate or negative RTPCR or Antigen test result (whichever applicable) by using the COVID Safe App on your smartphone. Click to download the app from Google Play Store or App Store. Non-compliance may result as your expulsion from the trip and you may have to pay other local fines where you were controlled.
- Each person above the age of 12 years must wear a mask covering nose and mouth while boarding the bus.
- Since without being Covid Safe, nobody is permitted to join our trips, there is no mandatory quarantine restriction after your return from this trip. There is no need of filling the ‘Passenger Locator Form’ which is necessary only if you are out of Belgium for more than 48 hours.
DEADLINE: 01 November 2021. After that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 05 November at 17hrs CET. Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
Joining the trip or not, but… Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here and connect to the most vibrant travel community of Indians in Europe. Enjoy the photos, videos, talks about our past trips and to get updates about our upcoming trips.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/
Photos Courtesy :
Main Photo : https://tourkrub.co/
Gallery Photos :
Big Wooden Boat : Courtesy : http://www.nativetours.nl/
Red Private Boat : Courtesy : https://www.kishrey-teufa.co.il/
Flowery Canal with empty Boat : Courtesy : https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/
Chalet Park View : Courtesy : https://www.kroondomeingiethoorn.nl/