220 € (before deadline) 250 € (after deadline)
The price includes return trip by bus from Belgium & Luxembourg to Italy, Two overnight stay in Venice in triple rooms, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants few days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), Light refreshments on board on Thursday morning.
Wednesday 01 November
at Gent 6:00 PM
at Antwerp 6:45 PM
at Brussels 7:15 PM
at Luxembourg 10:00 PM
- Italy is part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium & Luxembourg can travel there without Visa.
- 01 and 02 November are national holidays in Belgium and 01 November in Luxembourg.
- We visit various parts of Venice and its neighbouring islands (Murano, Burano, Lido etc.) on Thursday and Friday and stay in mainland Venice for two nights. On Saturday, we check-out and visit the attractions in Milan for the whole day. The return journey shall be overnight on Saturday.
- On Sunday we are back in Luxembourg at around 4 AM, Brussels at around 7 AM, Antwerp around 7:30 AM, Gent around 8:15 AM
- All the rooms that we have this time have the capacity of 3 persons each room (if you need a separate room, choose the lead passenger with separate room option and the rest with shared room option and mention it in the message box of the booking form) with attached bathroom+toilet, free wi-fi access etc.
DEADLINE: The cheaper price reservation deadline for this trip is 29 October, after that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 01 November at 15hrs CET. Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/
ABOUT VENICE: Venice is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 117 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges. With its gondolas, canals, amazing restaurants, and unforgettable romantic ambiance, Venice is definitely a city for one’s bucket list. Waterfront palazzos, palaces, and churches make drifting down the Grand Canal feel like cruising through a painting. Label lovers will drool over the high-end shopping in Piazza San Marco. We have the colourful islands of Murano & Burano together with the beach on the Lido island on our visiting list during this trip.
ABOUT MILAN: Home of Italy’s stock exchange, an industrial powerhouse and the internationally accepted arbiter of taste in fashion and design, Milan is a seething metropolis. At times it can seem brash and soulless but beneath the veneer is a serious sense of history and place. The grand Gothic cathedral, the Duomo, lies at the geographical heart of this one-time Imperial Roman capital, and expresses the love of beauty and power that still drives the city today. Art collections old and new, unparalleled shopping, one of Europe’s biggest trade-fair complexes, sparkling nightlife, the prestige of opera at La Scala, the mark of Leonardo da Vinci’s genius, a religious addiction to calcio (football), and endless opportunities to eat the best of Lombard and Italian food make Milan much more than the puritanically work-obsessed city it is often portrayed as.