220 € (before deadline) 250 € (after deadline)
The price includes return trip by bus from Belgium & Luxembourg to Italy, Two overnight stay in Venice in triple rooms (only few separate double rooms available), Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants few days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), Light refreshments on board on Friday morning.
Thursday 31 October
at Gent 6:00 PM
at Antwerp 6:45 PM
at Brussels 7:30 PM
at Luxembourg 10:30 PM
- 01 November is a public holiday in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Italy is part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium & Luxembourg can travel there without Visa.
- We visit various parts of Venice and its neighbouring islands (Murano, Burano, Lido etc.) on Friday and Saturday and stay in mainland Venice for two nights. On Sunday, we check-out and visit the attractions in Florence for the whole day and start the overnight journey back to Luxembourg and Belgium.
- On Monday we are back in Luxembourg at around 4 AM, Brussels at around 7 AM, Antwerp around 7:45 AM, Gent around 9:00 AM
- All the rooms that we have this time have the capacity of 3 persons each room with attached bathroom+toilet, free wi-fi access etc. If you need a separate room, choose the lead passenger with separate room option and the rest with shared room option and mention it in the NOTES box of the booking form. Note that children below 3 years of age are provided a separate seat as per the European laws but are not considered as a person entitled for separate bed. Hence, if you are a couple with a child below 3 years of age and want to have a separate room, you must choose for a separate room as explained above.
DEADLINE: The cheaper price reservation deadline for this trip is 25 October, after that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 31 October at 15hrs CET. Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
ALL PARTICIPANTS OR NON-PARTICIPANTS: Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here because we post all real-time information about our trips from time to time on our Facebook group.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/
ABOUT VENICE : Venice is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 117 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges. With its gondolas, canals, amazing restaurants, and unforgettable romantic ambiance, Venice is definitely a city for one’s bucket list. Waterfront palazzos, palaces, and churches make drifting down the Grand Canal feel like cruising through a painting. Label lovers will drool over the high-end shopping in Piazza San Marco. We have the colourful islands of Murano & Burano together with the beach on the Lido island on our visiting list during this trip.
ABOUT FLORENCE : The capital city of Italy’s Tuscany region, Florence is internationally esteemed for its high concentration of Renaissance art and architecture. Walking is the best way to see the major sites in the city center. Some of the best places to walk are among Italy’s best-known icons – Ponte Vecchio, Michelangelo’s David, Brunelleschi’s Dome – and the entire city is a showcase of the Italian Renaissance, the humanist artistic movement that broke Europe out of the Dark Ages.