Make sure to read all the trip details carefully and also consult our elaborate FAQ section on our website before contacting Team See-EU. By doing so, you can avoid writing or calling us as well as limit the amount of mails in our mailbox plus raise our reply time for those questions which cannot be found on our website.
BEFORE DEADLINE: 230 € AFTER DEADLINE: 260 €
DEADLINE: 20 May. Seats are allotted in the order of payments received and they may get fully booked before the deadline. So don’t wait until the last moment to confirm your place in the trip.
THE PRICE INCLUDES…
- Return journey to Italy from various pick-up points in Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Travel with our luxury coach which is not only cosy & comfortable to travel with but also caters to the needs of our guests from India. Each See-EU bus is equipped with reclining seats, WC, DVD player, Corona Spotlight Air-Conditioning system, First-aid box etc.
- Itinerary of the whole trip carefully planned for our Indian travellers. (See ‘Important Details’ below)
- Supervision & useful tips throughout the whole trip by your friendly & experienced See-EU Tour Manager/s who can fluently communicate in English.
- Travel under the safe hands of our professional drivers who speak English and have profound experience of driving for Indian diaspora.
- Two nights stay in Venice in 3 persons sharing rooms. (See ‘Important Details’ below if you do not want a shared room)
- A cake and juice on board on Saturday morning.
- Free See-EU brochure with detailed itinerary sent to all guests a few days in advance of the trip.
- Discount coupon/s of our partner/s distributed during the trip.
- Indian movies with English subtitles played on board.
Wednesday 25 May 2022
– 5:00 PM from Gent**
– 5:30 PM from Antwerp**
– 5:50 PM from Mechelen**
– 6:20 PM from Brussels
– 09:20 PM from Luxembourg
*Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be slightly altered depending on the participants joining from each pick-up location. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email.
** Gent, Antwerp & Mechelen pick-ups will take place only if there are at least 3 participants joining from there, otherwise participants from there shall be informed 2-3 in advance to join at Brussels North Station.
IMPORTRANT TO KNOW FOR YOU
- Check always your Spam as well as other folders to find our emails, especially Gmail users.
- This trip is organized twice a year if/when we have a long weekend holiday. Note that there is official holiday on Thursday 26 May and most people take a bridge holiday on Friday to cherish the whole long weekend.
- All the rooms during this trip have the capacity of 3 persons each room (above the age of 3 years) with attached bathroom+toilet, free wi-fi access, flat screen TV. Thus if you are a group which can already take a room for 3 persons (above the age of 3 years), you do not need to ask for separate room. If you are not in grouping of 3, you will be allotted rooms with other participants unless you require a separate room. Choose then the option ‘separate’ room for the lead participant and ‘shared’ for the other participants. Write about it in the message box of booking form. REMEMBER: Children below 3 years of age are given a separate seat in the bus as per European regulations but are not considered as a person for the allotment of rooms. So you would need to book a separate room as mentioned above if you are a couple with a child below 3 years.
- We visit various parts of Venice and its neighbouring islands (Murano, Burano, Lido etc.) on Thursday and Friday and stay in mainland Venice for two nights. On Saturday, we check-out from our hotel and leave with our own bus to visit the attractions in Florence for the whole day and start the overnight journey back to Luxembourg and Belgium on Saturday evening from Florence itself. Note that for the best convenience of all of you, we would be contacting all registered participants few days in advance of the trip concerning taking our own boat for two days to visit various parts of Venice through waters instead of taking local public transport water bus or more expensive water taxi boats.
- Since we will be arriving back to our homes on Sunday only, we would have umpteen time to enjoy Florence to it’s fullest and leave after dinner only from there. Hence, at our own ease, on Sunday we are back in Luxembourg at around 9:00 AM, Brussels around 11:30 AM, Mechelen around 11:50 AM, Antwerp around 12:15 PM and Gent around 1:00 PM.
COVID protocols for this trip – Click here to know why your trip with us is safe for your health and wealth. Read the points below carefully before you book this trip:
- Italy has lifted most of the restrictions. For the current protocols, you may consult the following website https://reopen.europa.eu/en/. We shall also inform all the registered guests about the current measures during the week of the travel itself.
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/
Photo Courtesy :
Main Photo Grand Canal : https://www.wallpaperflare.com/
Gallery Photos :
The True Tuscany Romance in Florence : https://new.qq.com/
Evening Ponte Vecchio Florence : https://www.123rf.com/
Santa Maria Della Salute : https://erofound.com/