Friday 27 October 2017 at 8:00 PM from Gent
Pick-up at Antwerp 8:45 PM; Brussels at 9:20 PM
Leuven at 10 PM; Luxembourg at 00:30
NOTE: Leuven participants may choose Brussels boarding option in the drop down list and mention Leuven in the NOTES box of the booking form.
BELGIUM: 190 Euro (before deadline), 210 Euro (after deadline)
LUXEMBOURG: 180 Euro (before deadline), 200 Euro (after deadline)
The price includes return trip by bus to Switzerland, Overnight stay in Interlaken, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants few days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), Free bus pass of Interlaken, Light snacks on board on Saturday morning.
- Switzerland is still a part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium can travel there without Visa
- On Monday we are back in Luxembourg at around 1:30 AM, Leuven at around 4:00, Brussels around 4:30, Antwerp around 5:15, Gent around 6:00 AM
- Shoes and clothes for mountains should be foreseen
- On Sunday you may choose to visit Mount Titlis or Jungfrau (both not possible). OPTION 1: We go to Engelberg with our own bus where we can take the first cable car for Mount Titlis. There are two cable cars that we would need to take to reach the peak of Mount Titlis. One of them is the rotating cable car called Rotair. At Titlis, there are many activities, attractions, restaurants etc that we can enjoy the whole day. The charges of the cable cars are 76 euro per person when booked for a group by us, otherwise it is around 92 euro (depending on the exchange rate of Swiss Francs and commission of the bank). Children below 6 years may join for Titlis for free. Price for children between 6-16 years age is 38 euro. OPTION 2: Jungfrau is covered by train and the charges of the train are around 149 euros when booked as a group of more than 10 adults, otherwise it is around 190 euro. Children below 6 years may join Jungfrau for free. Price for children between 6-16 years age for Jungfrau is about 75 euro. Note that you will be asked to join the remaining group at Lucerne by train once you are back from Jungfrau for which you would need to buy another ticket which costs around 30 euro per person if bought as a group. Just choose any of the two options for Sunday from the drop-down list while booking and the ticket amount shall be automatically added to your trip booking charges. No separate payment is required. Note that most of the times a very big majority chooses for Mount Titlis option.
- Please consider the age of the child on the day of departure of this trip, not on the day of placing your booking order with us and book their seat accordingly. In order to avoid any discussions with the Mt. Titlis or Jungfrau staff members about the correct age of the children, the group leaders shall control the official ID mentioning the date of birth of all the children when boarded the bus and any charges if needed shall be asked for as ‘after deadline’ price.
- All the rooms that we offer in this trip are shared rooms with attached toilet and bathroom (4 to 8 persons each room). There is also free wi-fi available at the hotel lobby. We have only a limited number of separate rooms available at the property. If you need separate room, you MUST choose one seat with separate room option and the remaining seats in your group as shared room and write about it in the message box provided on the booking form. Note that we have a limited number of separate rooms only and are given on first come, first serve basis only.
DEADLINE: The cheaper price reservation deadline for this trip is 22 October, after that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 27 October at 14hrs CET. Note that the seats are allotted in the order of reservation made by you and they may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/