Price (Per person above the age of 6 years on the day of boarding. When you select the age of the participant, Mt. Titlis return ticket price is also added in the total automatically. See ‘Important Notes’ below for details.)
BELGIUM: 200 Euro (before deadline), 230 Euro (after deadline)
LUXEMBOURG: 190 Euro (before deadline), 220 Euro (after deadline)
The price includes return trip by luxury bus to Switzerland, One overnight stay in Interlaken, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants few days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), Free bus pass of Interlaken, a cake and juice on board on Saturday morning.
Friday 01 October 2021 at 9:00 PM from Gent
Pick-up at Antwerp 9:45 PM; Mechelen at 10:10 PM; Brussels at 10:45 PM
Leuven at 11:15 PM; Luxembourg at 01:45 AM (Saturday 02 October)
- Switzerland is still a part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium can travel there without Visa
- On Monday we are back in Luxembourg at around 00:30 AM, Leuven at around 3:30, Brussels around 4:00, Antwerp around 4:45, Gent around 5:30 AM
- On Saturday, we take a nail biting journey with a cogwheel funicular train to experience a breathtaking view at the whole range of Alps mountains as far as France and Germany (tickets to be paid by participants themselves). Note that the normal price for return ticket with this cogwheel train is 59 euro but since we buy for the whole group, it would cost around 45 euro per adult (half price for children between 6-16years age) that you can pay to the Tour Manager. After the check-in at the hotel in the afternoon, we shall visit the mighty and scenic lake of Thun and the romantic Swiss town, Interlaken, including a visit to the various Indian movie spots in Interlaken.
- On Sunday, we go to Engelberg with our own bus to take the cable car for Mount Titlis where we can have fun at snowy peaks all year long. There are two cable cars that we would need to take to reach the peak of Mount Titlis. One of them is the rotating cable car called Rotair. At Titlis, there are many activities, attractions, restaurants etc that we can enjoy the whole day. The charges of the cable cars are 76 euro per person when booked for a group by us, otherwise it is around 90 euro (depending on the exchange rate of Swiss Francs and commission of the bank). Children below 6 years may join for Titlis for free. Price for children between 6-16 years age is 38 euro. While booking the charges of Mount Titlis return ticket are automatically added in the total price and we buy your tickets in advance to avail group discount for all. No separate payment is required.
- Please consider the age of the child on the day of departure of this trip, not on the day of placing your booking order with us and book their seat accordingly. In order to avoid any discussions with the Mt. Titlis staff members about the correct age of the children, the group leaders may control the official ID mentioning the date of birth of all the children when boarded the bus and any charges if needed shall be asked for as ‘after deadline’ price.
- All the rooms that we offer in this trip are shared rooms with attached toilet and bathroom (each room has the capacity of 4 to 8 persons above the age of 6 years). There is also free wi-fi available at the hotel lobby. If you need separate room, you MUST choose one seat with separate room option and the remaining seats in your group as shared room and write about it in the NOTES box provided on the booking form. Note that we have a limited number of separate rooms only and are given on first come, first serve basis only. Note also that children below 6 years of age pay half price for the seat in the bus only and are not entitled to a separate bed in the hotel. As per European laws, we are obliged to provide a separate seat to everyone including a one day old toddler.
COVID-19 PREVENTION REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST FOLLOW – Our TMs shall announce all important measures in the welcome message for guests in the bus. However, the following MUST be followed by you to avoid risks for anybody:
- Each person (above the age of 16 years) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and shall possess a soft or hard copy of the vaccination certificate issued by EU or Govt. of India. If you are not having such certificate yet, you would be required to show the negative RTPCR test wherein the sample was taken in less than 72 hours from your boarding time in our bus. Non-compliance may result as your expulsion from the trip and you may have to pay other local fines where you were controlled.
- Each person above the age of 12 years must wear a mask covering nose and mouth while boarding the bus.
DEADLINE: 24 September.
Joining the trip or not, but… Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here and connect to the most vibrant travel community of Indians in Europe. Enjoy the photos, videos, talks about our past trips and to get updates about our upcoming trips.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/