Make sure to read all the trip details carefully and also consult our elaborate FAQ section on our website before contacting Team See-EU. By doing so, you can avoid writing or calling us as well as limit the amount of mails in our mailbox plus raise our reply time for those questions which cannot be found on our website.
Price (Per person above the age of 6 years on the day of boarding. When you select the age of the participant, Mt. Titlis return ticket price is also added in the total payable amount automatically. See ‘Important Notes’ below for details.)
BELGIUM: 200 Euro (before deadline), 230 Euro (after deadline)
LUXEMBOURG: 190 Euro (before deadline), 220 Euro (after deadline)
DEADLINE: 07 February. Seats are allotted in the order of payments received and they may get fully booked before the deadline. So don’t wait until the last moment to confirm your place in the trip.
THE PRICE INCLUDES…
- Return journey to Switzerland from various pick-up points in Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Travel with our luxury coach which is not only cosy & comfortable to travel with but also caters to the needs of our guests from India. Each See-EU bus is equipped with reclining seats, WC, DVD player, Corona Spotlight Air-Conditioning system, First-aid box etc.
- Itinerary of the whole trip carefully planned for our Indian travellers. (See ‘Important Details’ below)
- Supervision & useful tips throughout the whole trip by your friendly & experienced See-EU Tour Manager/s who can fluently communicate in English and at least 2 languages from India.
- Journey to various locations in Switzerland under the safe hands of our professional drivers who speak English and have profound experience of driving for Indian diaspora.
- One overnight stay in a typical Swiss style mansion. (See ‘Important Details’ below if you do not want a shared room)
- A complementary cake and juice.
- Free See-EU brochure with detailed itinerary sent to all guests a few days in advance of the trip.
- Free map of Interlaken.
- Free public transport day pass for Interlaken.
- Detailed activity brochures of Mount Titlis with practical tips by See-EU TM/s.
- Some discount coupon/s of our partner/s distributed during the trip.
- An informative video about Switzerland to enhance your true Swiss experience played on board.
- Visit to the Indian movie locations in Interlaken & a video collage various Indian songs/scenes shot at those locations played on board.
- Indian movies with English subtitles played on board.
Friday 10 February 2022
– 9:00 PM from Gent
– 9:45 PM from Antwerp
– 10:10 PM from Mechelen
– 10:45 PM from Brussels
– 11:25 PM from Leuven**
– 01:45 AM from Luxembourg (Saturday 11 February)
* Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be slightly altered depending on the participants joining from each pick-up location. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email.
** If there are less than 3 participants from Leuven, you may be asked to board from Brussels. During the return journey we would drop you at Leuven.
- Switzerland is a part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident of any Schengen country can travel to Switzerland.
- Check always your Spam as well as other folders to find our emails, especially Gmail users.
- A weekend providing full-fledged feel of the paradise on earth when you visit both the Green Natural Switzerland on Saturday and White Snowy Switzerland on Sunday. Visit to popular Swiss temptations like waterfalls, lakes, mountains, snow and so on.
- On Saturday, after a break wherein you can freshen up, brush your teeth, change clothes if you want, you may visit the stunning Rhine Falls – Europe’s largest waterfalls. Note that usually the ticket to enter the Rhine Falls is 5 € per person but it would cost 4 € per adult (half price for children between 6-16years age) that you can pay to the Tour Manager. After our visit to Rhine Falls, we would go with our own bus to the city of Lucerne which has the popular Chapel Bridge, Lucerne Cathedral and the beautiful Lake in Lucerne to enjoy this storybook image of a Swiss town ending the afternoon by checking-in at our hotel in Interlaken, another popular city of Switzerland. After a break at our hotel, we would visit some famous Indian movie spots in Interlaken, souvenir shop, a group Indian dinner buffet (not included in our price) and back to our hotel.
- On Sunday, we go to Engelberg with our own bus to take the cable cars for Mount Titlis which is popular for it’s snow fun all year long. Out of the two cable cars that we take to reach to the peak, one is the world-famous rotating cable car called Rotair. At Titlis, there are many activities, attractions, restaurants etc that we can enjoy the whole day and conclude our visit with the lake of Engelberg. The charges of the cable cars are 78 euro per person when booked for a group by us, otherwise it is around 90 euro (depending on the exchange rate of Swiss Francs and commission of the bank). Children below 6 years may join for Titlis for free. Price for children between 6-16 years age is 39 euro. While booking the charges of Mount Titlis return ticket are automatically added in the total price and we buy your tickets in advance to avail group discount for all. No separate payment is required.
- All the rooms that we offer in this trip are shared rooms with attached toilet and bathroom (4 persons each room). There is also free wi-fi available at the hotel lobby. If you need separate room for yourself or only for your family, you MUST just type ‘Separate Room’ in NOTES box provided on the booking form and transfer 50€ extra charges on the top of the price calculated for your booking, for each separate room that you require (not each person). Note that we have a limited number of separate rooms only and are given on first come, first serve basis only. Note also that children below 3 years of age pay half price for the seat in the bus only and are not entitled to a separate bed in the hotel. As per European laws, we are obliged to provide a separate seat to everyone including a one day old toddler. Please consider the age of the child on the day of departure of this trip, not on the day of placing your booking order with us and book their seat accordingly. In order to avoid any discussions with the Mt. Titlis staff members, our TM may control the official ID of children in advance.
- Tentative return timings on Monday morning – Luxembourg 12:30 – Leuven 3:00 – Brussels 3:45 – Mechelen 4:15 – Antwerp 5:00 – Gent 5:45 AM
You must read carefully & agree to follow our Binding Terms & Conditions before booking any trip with us.
Guests joining See-EU trips for the first time must also read our BUS REGULATIONS
Photo Courtesy :
Main Photo : https://www.jettravel.ru/
Gallery Photos :
The Chapel Bridge : http://www.qstours.com/
Rhine Falls : https://switzerland-tour.com/
Lake Breinz : https://myfaultycompass.com/