Friday 31 January 2020 at 9:00 PM from Gent
Pick-up at Antwerp 9:45 PM; Brussels at 10:30 PM
Leuven at 11:15 PM; Luxembourg at 01:45 (Saturday 01 February)
>>>You can see the exact pick-up locations at the FAQ section of the website.<<<
BELGIUM: 200 Euro (before deadline), 230 Euro (after deadline)
LUXEMBOURG: 190 Euro (before deadline), 220 Euro (after deadline)
Note that while booking, the price of Mount Titlis cable car return ticket is automatically added in the total price. Read point 4 below for details.
The price includes return trip by bus to Switzerland, One overnight stay in Interlaken, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants few days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), Free bus pass of Interlaken, a cake and juice on board on Saturday morning.
- Switzerland is still a part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium can travel there without Visa
- On Monday we are back in Luxembourg at around 1:30 AM, Leuven at around 4:00, Brussels around 4:30, Antwerp around 5:15, Gent around 6:00 AM
- On Saturday, we start our visit with the stunning views of the Rhinefalls – Europe’s largest waterfalls (you would need to pay about 4€ each for the visit to the waterfalls). After our visit to Rhinefalls, we would go with our own bus to the city of Lucerne which has the popular Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument and the beautiful Lake in Lucerne to enjoy this storybook image of a Swiss town and conclude our visit at the romantic Swiss town, Interlaken, including a visit to the various Indian movie spots in Interlaken.
- On Sunday, we go to Engelberg with our own bus to take the cable car for Mount Titlis where we can have fun at snowy peaks all year long. There are two cable cars that we would need to take to reach the peak of Mount Titlis. One of them is the rotating cable car called Rotair. At Titlis, there are many activities, attractions, restaurants etc that we can enjoy the whole day. The charges of the cable cars are 76 euro per person when booked for a group by us, otherwise it is around 90 euro (depending on the exchange rate of Swiss Francs and commission of the bank). Children below 6 years may join for Titlis for free. Price for children between 6-16 years age is 38 euro. While booking the charges of Mount Titlis return ticket are automatically added in the total price and we buy your tickets in advance to avail group discount for all. No separate payment is required.
- Please consider the age of the child on the day of departure of this trip, not on the day of placing your booking order with us and book their seat accordingly. In order to avoid any discussions with the Mt. Titlis staff members about the correct age of the children, the group leaders may control the official ID mentioning the date of birth of all the children when boarded the bus and any charges if needed shall be asked for as ‘after deadline’ price.
- All the rooms that we offer in this trip are shared rooms with attached toilet and bathroom (4 to 8 persons each room). If you need separate room, you MUST add 50 euro extra in the total amount calculated by our booking system while making the bank transfer and write about it in the NOTES box provided on the booking form. Note that we have a limited number of separate rooms only and are given on first come, first serve basis only. Note also that children below 6 years of age pay half price for the seat in the bus only and are not entitled to a separate bed in the hotel. As per European laws, we are obliged to provide a separate seat to everyone including a one day old toddler.
DEADLINE: The cheaper price reservation deadline for this trip is 27 January, after that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 31 January at 17hrs CET. Note that the seats are allotted in the order of payments received and they may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
ALL PARTICIPANTS OR NON-PARTICIPANTS: Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here and see thousands of photos from our past trips and also remain updated about upcoming trips.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/