PRICE (Per person above the age of 6 years on the day of boarding. When you select the age of the participant, Salzburg Card price is also added in the total automatically. See ‘Important Notes’ below for details.)
180 € (before deadline) 210 € (after deadline)
The price includes return trip by bus from Belgium & Luxembourg to Austria, One overnight stay, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants 2-3 days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), A cake & juice on board on Saturday morning.
Friday 12 November
at Gent 7:00 PM
at Antwerp 7:00 PM
at Mechelen 7:20 PM
at Brussels 7:45 PM
at Luxembourg 11:15 PM
*Participants from Mechelen may select Brussels from the drop down menu while booking and type Mechelen as their Boarding City in the Notes box on our booking order form. We will note your boarding and returning point accordingly in our list of guests.
(Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be altered depending on the participants joining from each pick-up location. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email.)
- Austria is part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium can travel there without Visa.
- On Monday we are back in Luxembourg at around 2:30 AM, Brussels at around 5:30 AM, Mechelen around 5:50 AM, Antwerp around 6:15 AM, Gent around 7 AM
- In Salzburg, we will buy Salzburg Card for one day that includes all public transport, free entrance to all the attractions in Salzburg. This card costs 29 Euro for persons above 15 years age, 50% off for children between 6 and 15 years age and free of charge for children below 6 years age. This price shall be automatically added to the total when you select the age option. For further details about Salzburg Card, click here. Note that the price of the card varies as per the dates of visit. We would visit the following attractions in Salzburg: Untersberg Cable Car to Alps, Mirabell Palace, Mozart’s birthplace, Hellbrunn Palace & Trick Fountains, Hohensalzburg Fortress etc.
- For Hallstatt Salt Mine visit, please note that the ticket per adult costs 33 euro, children between 4 and 16 years of age pay 17 euro, children below the age of 4 are not allowed in the salt mine but they can take the funicular ride, visit the Rudolf Tower and Skywalk in supervision of one adult at least. If you are a couple with a child below 4 years of age and both want to visit the Salt Mine, you may take the guided tour after each other. Our tour manager during the trip shall guide you through all the possibilities for the second day and you may pay him/her directly for the applicable amount for your choice of tickets.
- All the rooms that we offer in this trip are shared rooms with attached toilet and bathroom (each room has the capacity of 4 to 8 persons above the age of 3 years). There is also free wi-fi available at the hotel lobby. If you need separate room, you MUST choose one seat with separate room option and the remaining seats in your group as shared room and write about it in the NOTES box provided on the booking form. Note that we have a limited number of separate rooms only and are given on first come, first serve basis only. Note also that children below 3 years of age pay half price for the seat in the bus only and are not entitled to a separate bed in the hotel. As per European laws, we are obliged to provide a separate seat to everyone including a one day old toddler.
COVID-19 PREVENTION REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST FOLLOW – Our TMs shall announce all important measures in the welcome message for guests in the bus. However, the following MUST be followed by you to avoid risks for anybody:
- Each person (above the age of 16 years) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or must have recovered from COVID-19 in the past and shall possess a soft or hard copy of the vaccination or recovery certificate issued by EU or Govt. of India. If you have a vaccination certificate from any EU country, that itself should be suffice for this trip. If you are having a certificate from India or any Non-European county, then you may upload this certificate and instantly receive a QR Code valid in the EU by using Covid-Safe App. If you are not having such certificate yet, you would be required to have a negative RTPCR test (sample taken on Thursday evening before the trip at the earliest) or a negative Antigen test (taken on Friday evening before the trip at the earliest). You must generate a COVID Safe QR Code by using your vaccination certificate or recovery certificate or negative RTPCR or Antigen test result (whichever applicable) by using the COVID Safe App on your smartphone. Click to download the app from Google Play Store or App Store. Non-compliance may result as your expulsion from the trip and you may have to pay other local fines where you were controlled.
- Each person above the age of 12 years must wear a mask covering nose and mouth while boarding the bus.
- Since without being Covid Safe, nobody is permitted to join our trips, there is no mandatory quarantine restriction after your return from this trip. There is no need of filling the ‘Passenger Locator Form’ which is necessary only if you are out of Belgium for more than 48 hours.
DEADLINE: The cheaper price reservation deadline for this trip is 05 November, after that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 15 November at 16hrs CET. Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
Joining the trip or not, but… Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here and connect to the most vibrant travel community of Indians in Europe. Enjoy the photos, videos, talks about our past trips and to get updates about our upcoming trips.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/
Photo Credentials :
Main Photo :
Courtesy : http://www.hellbrunneradventzauber.at/en/magic-advent-spirit
Gallery Photos :
Hallstatt Village & Lake View : Courtesy : https://www.jigsawpuzzle.co.uk/
Hallstatt Lake & Sky Walk View : Courtesy : https://www.hallstatt.net/
Mirabell Gardens : Courtesy : https://www.worldwanderingkiwi.com/
Fortress Hohensalzburg : Courtesy : https://medium.com/