PRICE (Per person above the age of 6 years on the day of boarding. When you select the age of the participant, Salzburg Card price is also added in the total automatically. See ‘Important Notes’ below for details.)
180 € (before deadline) 210 € (after deadline)
The price includes return trip by bus from Belgium & Luxembourg to Austria, One overnight stay, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants 2-3 days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), A cake & juice on board on Saturday morning.
Friday 24 September
at Gent 7:00 PM
at Antwerp 7:45 PM
at Brussels 8:20 PM
at Leuven 9:00 PM
at Luxembourg 11:45 PM
LEUVEN participants may choose Brussels from the drop-down menu while booking and write ‘Leuven’ in the NOTES box of the booking form.
- Austria is part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium can travel there without Visa.
- On Monday we are back in Luxembourg at around 2:30 AM, Brussels at around 5:30 AM, Antwerp around 6:15 AM, Gent around 7 AM
- In Salzburg, we will buy Salzburg Card for one day that includes all public transport, free entrance to all the attractions in Salzburg. This card costs 29 Euro for persons above 15 years age, 50% off for children between 6 and 15 years age and free of charge for children below 6 years age. This price shall be automatically added to the total when you select the age option. For further details about Salzburg Card, click here. Note that the price of the card varies as per the dates of visit. We would visit the following attractions in Salzburg: Untersberg Cable Car to Alps, Mirabell Palace, Mozart’s birthplace, Hellbrunn Palace & Trick Fountains, Hohensalzburg Fortress etc.
- For Hallstatt Salt Mine visit, please note that the ticket per adult costs 33 euro, children between 4 and 16 years of age pay 17 euro, children below the age of 4 are not allowed in the salt mine but they can take the funicular ride, visit the Rudolf Tower and Skywalk in supervision of one adult at least. If you are a couple with a child below 4 years of age and both want to visit the Salt Mine, you may take the guided tour after each other. Our tour manager during the trip shall guide you through all the possibilities for the second day and you may pay him/her directly for the applicable amount for your choice of tickets.
- All the rooms that we offer in this trip are shared rooms with attached toilet and bathroom (each room has the capacity of 4 to 8 persons above the age of 3 years). There is also free wi-fi available at the hotel lobby. If you need separate room, you MUST choose one seat with separate room option and the remaining seats in your group as shared room and write about it in the NOTES box provided on the booking form. Note that we have a limited number of separate rooms only and are given on first come, first serve basis only. Note also that children below 3 years of age pay half price for the seat in the bus only and are not entitled to a separate bed in the hotel. As per European laws, we are obliged to provide a separate seat to everyone including a one day old toddler.
COVID-19 PREVENTION REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST FOLLOW – Our TMs shall announce all important measures in the welcome message for guests in the bus. However, the following MUST be followed by you to avoid risks for anybody:
- Each person (above the age of 12 years) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and shall possess a soft or hard copy of the vaccination certificate issued by EU or Govt. of India. If you are not having such certificate yet, you would be required to show the negative RTPCR test wherein the sample was taken in less than 72 hours from your boarding time in our bus. Non-compliance may result as your expulsion from the trip and you may have to pay other local fines where you were controlled.
- Each person above the age of 12 years must wear a mask covering nose and mouth while boarding the bus.
DEADLINE: The cheaper price reservation deadline for this trip is 20 September, after that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 24 September at 16hrs CET. Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
Joining the trip or not, but… Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here and connect to the most vibrant travel community of Indians in Europe. Enjoy the photos, videos, talks about our past trips and to get updates about our upcoming trips.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/