Make sure to read all the trip details carefully and also consult our elaborate FAQ section on our website before contacting Team See-EU. By doing so, you can avoid writing or calling us as well as limit the amount of mails in our mailbox plus raise our reply time for those questions which cannot be found on our website.
From BELGIUM : 30 Euro (Children below 2 years = Free, 2-12 years = 25 Euro, Above 12 years = Full Price)
From LUXEMBOURG : 35 Euro (Children below 2 years = Free, 2-12 years= 30 Euro, Above 12 years = Full price)
From THE NETHERLANDS : 40 Euro (Children below 2 years = Free, 2-12 years= 35 Euro, Above 12 years = Full price)
NOTE: Even if children below 2 years are free of charge till deadline of booking, you still need to book their seats while placing your booking order.
DEADLINE: 15 August. 5€ per person extra shall be charged after the deadline Seats are allotted in the order of payments received and they may get fully booked before the deadline. So don’t wait until the last moment to confirm your place in the trip.
THE PRICE INCLUDES…
- Return journey to Radhadesh.
- Travel with our luxury coach which is not only cosy & comfortable to travel with but also caters to the needs of our guests from India. Each See-EU bus is equipped with reclining seats, WC, DVD player, Corona Spotlight Air-Conditioning system, First-aid box etc.
- Itinerary of the whole trip carefully planned for our Indian travellers. (See ‘Important Details’ below)
- Supervision & useful tips throughout the whole trip by your friendly & experienced See-EU Tour Manager/s who can fluently communicate in English and at least 2 languages from India.
- Travel under the safe hands of our professional drivers who speak English and have profound experience of driving for Indian diaspora.
- Vegetarian Food (Sanctified Prasadam).
- Visit the temple (Darshan).
- Join the cultural program including Kirtan, Drama and Dance.
- Visit to the cows shrine (Gaushala).
- Visit to the gift shop & food stalls etc.
- Onward journey preparing you in Krishna consciousness with bhajans & videos from ISKCON.
- Indian movie with English subtitles played on board during return journey.
Sunday 21 August 2022
– 7:45 AM from Gent
– 8:00 AM from Antwerp
– 8:20 AM from Mechelen
– 8:45 AM from Brussels (North Station)
– 8:45 AM from Brussels (Evere)
– 9:30 AM from Leuven
– 10:30 from Liège
– 9:00 AM from Luxembourg P+R Bouillon
– 7:00 AM from Amstelveen
– 7:40 AM from Utrecht
– 8:45 AM from Eindhoven
*Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be slightly altered depending on the participants joining from each pick-up location. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email. If there are less than 5 participants from any location, you may be asked to join the trip from nearest confirmed location. Should this be the case, we shall inform guests 2-3 days in advance.
- Radhadesh is the biggest Hindu temple in Belgium. There is a gorgeous worshiping room which is unique in Belgium and the Netherlands. The temple also provides a complete Indian panorama (food, culture, life-style etc.) with Indian bakery, cafeteria, gift-shop, museum, rose garden, restaurant, guesthouse, library and there is also a beautiful walk through (45 acre) wood. Whether you are religious or not, you may enjoy Indian culture, food, sweets, music, dance, costumes etc on this day in the heart of Europe. You may find the details about the Janmastami Festival at Radhadesh by clicking at the following link: https://www.janmastami.be/
- See-EU shall also award a certificate with some presents to 2 kids participating in this trip who get selected as the Cutest Krishna 2022 & the Sweetest Radha 2022.
- Tentative return timings : Belgium – Liège 18:00 – Leuven 19:00 – Brussels 19:30 – Evere 19:30 – Mechelen 20:00 – Antwerp 20:20 – Gent 21:00 hrs Luxembourg – 19:30 the Netherlands – Eindhoven 19:30 – Utrecht 20:30 – Amstelveen 21:15.
You must read carefully & agree to follow our Binding Terms & Conditions before booking any trip with us.
Guests joining See-EU trips for the first time must also read our BUS REGULATIONS