Friday 29 October at 6:00 PM from Gent
Antwerp 6:45 PM; Mechelen* 7:05 PM, Brussels at 7:30 PM
Luxembourg at 10:30 PM
*Participants from Mechelen may select Brussels from the drop down menu while booking and type Mechelen as their Boarding City in the Notes box on our booking order form. We will note your boarding and returning point accordingly in our list of guests.
(Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be altered depending on the participants joining from each pick-up location. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email.)
220 Euro (before deadline), 250 Euro (after deadline)
The price includes return trip by bus, Two nights stay in at Nice in three persons occupancy rooms, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants few days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), A cake and juice on board on Saturday morning.
- This trip is organized twice a year if/when we have a long weekend holiday. Note that there is official holiday on Monday 01 November.
- French Republic and the Principality of Monaco are a part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium & Luxembourg can travel there without any additional Visa.
- All the rooms in the hotel during this trip have the capacity of 3 persons each room (only a few rooms with 4 persons capacity for families who want to stay together) with attached bathroom+toilet, free wi-fi access, flat screen TV. Thus if you are a group which can already take a room for 3 persons, you do not need to ask for separate room. If you are not in grouping of 3, you will be allotted rooms with other participants unless you require a separate room. Choose then the option ‘separate’ room for the lead participant and ‘shared’ for the other participants. Write about it in the message box of booking form. REMEMBER: Children below 3 years of age are given a separate seat in the bus as per European regulations but are not considered as a person for the allotment of rooms. So you would need to book a separate room as mentioned above if you are a couple with a child below 3 years.
- On Saturday we take public transport bus to visit the attractions at Monaco. On Sunday we go with our bus to Cannes and visit the attractions there. On Monday we enjoy the beach and attractions at Nice and start our return journey in the late afternoon. On Tuesday we are back in Luxembourg at around 2:00 AM, Brussels around 4:30, Antwerp around 5:15, Gent around 6:00 AM.
- All registered participants shall be asked about having the life time experience of helicopter ride on the green and blue Mediterranean Sea where you can see many beaches and some islands from the sky in a helicopter. Of course, as a group we always get very attractive price that would easily suit your pocket. The price of helicopter ride needs to be paid by the participants themselves and it goes around 60 euro per person irrespective of the age. Confirmed participants for this trip shall be contacted about this opportunity by email.
COVID-19 PREVENTION REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST FOLLOW – Our TMs shall announce all important measures in the welcome message for guests in the bus. However, the following MUST be followed by you to avoid risks for anybody:
- Each person (above the age of 16 years) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or must have recovered from COVID-19 in the past and shall possess a soft or hard copy of the vaccination or recovery certificate issued by EU or Govt. of India. If you have a vaccination certificate from any EU country, that itself should be suffice for this trip. If you are having a certificate from India or any Non-European county, then you may upload this certificate and instantly receive a QR Code valid in the EU by using Covid-Safe App or for this trip you may apply for French Covid Pass at the following link especially if you don’t have Belgian/Luxembourg resident card yet : https://www.demarches-simplifiees.fr/commencer/passe-sanitaire-etrangers?locale=en If you are not having such certificate yet, you would be required to have a negative RTPCR test (sample taken on Thursday evening before the trip at the earliest) or a negative Antigen test (taken on Friday evening before the trip at the earliest). You must generate a COVID Safe QR Code by using your vaccination certificate or recovery certificate or negative RTPCR or Antigen test result (whichever applicable) by using the COVID Safe App on your smartphone. Click to download the app from Google Play Store or App Store. Non-compliance may result as your expulsion from the trip and you may have to pay other local fines where you were controlled.
- Each person above the age of 12 years must wear a mask covering nose and mouth while boarding the bus.
- Since without being Covid Safe, nobody is permitted to join our trips, there is no mandatory quarantine restriction after your return from this trip. However, you would be assisted by our TMs in filling the ‘Passenger Locator Form’ which is necessary if you are out of Belgium for more than 48 hours. Once again, PLF does not automatically imply that you need to quarantine as well.
DEADLINE : Our online reservation deadline with cheaper price for this trip is 24 October. After that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 29 October at 17hrs CET. Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
Joining the trip or not, but… Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here and connect to the most vibrant travel community of Indians in Europe. Enjoy the photos, videos, talks about our past trips and to get updates about our upcoming trips.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/
Photo Courtesy :
Main Photo : https://www.kristinacruises.com
Gallery Photos :
Cannes : http://www.hotels4you.tn
Nice : https://www.fvialdenis.com