Friday 08 November at 6:00 PM from Gent
Pick-up at Antwerp 6:45 PM; Brussels at 7:30 PM
Luxembourg at 10:30
220 Euro (before deadline), 250 Euro (after deadline)
The price includes return trip by bus, Two nights stay in Ibis Budget Hotel at Nice, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants few days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), Light refreshments on board on Friday morning.
- 11 November is a holiday in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- French Republic and the Principality of Monaco are a part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium & Luxembourg can travel there without any additional Visa.
- All the rooms in the hotel during this trip have the capacity of 3 persons each room with attached bathroom+toilet, free wi-fi access, flat screen TV. Thus if you are a group which can already take a room for 3 persons, you do not need to ask for separate room. If you are not in grouping of 3, you will be allotted rooms with other participants unless you require a separate room. Choose then the option ‘separate’ room for the lead participant and ‘shared’ for the other participants. Write about it in the message box of booking form. REMEMBER: Children below 3 years of age are given a separate seat in the bus as per European regulations but are not considered as a person for the allotment of rooms. So you would need to book a separate room as mentioned above if you are a couple with a child below 3 years.
- On Saturday we take public transport bus to visit the attractions at Monaco. On Sunday we go with our bus to Cannes and visit the attractions there. On Monday we enjoy the beach and attractions at Nice and start our return journey in the late afternoon. On Tuesday we are back in Luxembourg at around 2:00 AM, Brussels around 4:30, Antwerp around 5:15, Gent around 6:00 AM.
- All registered participants shall be asked about having the life time experience of helicopter ride on the green and blue Mediterranean Sea where you can see many beaches and some islands from the sky in a helicopter. Of course, as a group we always get very attractive price that would easily suit your pocket.
DEADLINE: The cheaper price reservation deadline for this trip is 04 November, after that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 08 November at 15:00hrs CET. Note that the seats are allotted in the order of reservation made by you and they may be fully booked much before the deadline, so do not wait to make your booking for this trip.
ALL PARTICIPANTS OR NON-PARTICIPANTS: Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here because we post all real-time information about our trips from time to time on our Facebook group.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/