Friday 21 February at 6:00 PM Pick-up from Gent
Pick-up at Brussels at 7:30 PM; Mechelen at 7:50 PM; Antwerp at 8:15 PM; Breda at 9:15 PM; Utrecht at 10:15 PM.
The timings mentioned above may be slightly altered depending on the final route planned for our bus according to the bookings.
Leuven pick-up is confirmed if there are at least 5 persons joining from there. Otherwise, participants from Leuven may be asked to join at Brussels North Station.
180 Euro (Before deadline) 210 Euro (After deadline)
The price includes return trip by bus from Belgium & the Netherlands to Copenhagen and Malmo, Partial Journey by cruise ship while crossing the Baltic Sea, Overnight stay in Copenhagen, Itinerary and Information Brochure about tourist attractions (this is sent to registered participants few days before the trip, our tour leaders take you around to most of the tourist attractions), Snacks on board on Saturday morning (cake and juice).
- Both Denmark and Sweden are part of Schengen Territory so any lawful resident in Belgium/the Netherlands or any other Schengen country can travel there. There is always a compulsory passport control at the border of Germany-Denmark and Denmark-Sweden. Each participant must posses a valid passport + valid visa or valid resident card. Do not book this trip if you cannot bring your valid passport with valid visa in it or a valid resident card from any other Schengen countries.
- We shall board a Cruise Ship with several floors while crossing the Baltic Sea. The bus will get inside the parking lot at the bottom level of the ship and you shall be able to go out and explore all the other floors with restaurants, supermarkets, gaming zone etc and may also go to the deck of the ship.
- On Monday we are back in Utrecht at around 2:30 AM, Breda at around 3:30 AM, Antwerp 5 AM, Brussels around 6:00, Gent around 7:00 AM (Leuven around 6:30).
- All the rooms that we offer in this trip are 4 persons per room occupancy and equipped with attached toilet, bathroom, free wi-fi, TV. If you need separate room, please check our FAQ section to know how to reserve it.
- On Saturday we will visit tourist attractions in Copenhagen whereas our own bus will take us to Malmo on Sunday morning and bring us back to the Netherlands and Belgium directly from there.
DEADLINE: The deadline with cheaper price for this trip is 18 February. After that the increased registration charges shall apply. Whereas the reservations shall be closed on 21 February at 16hrs CET. Note that the seats may be fully booked much before the deadlines.
Joining the trip or not, but… Don’t forget to join our Facebook group by clicking here and connect to the most vibrant travel community of Indians in Europe. Enjoy the photos, videos, talks about our past trips and to get updates about our upcoming trips.
QUESTIONS?: Do you have questions about price for children, food, documents required to travel, confirmation, accommodation, pick-up points or any other queries about travelling with us? Visit the FAQ section of our website first for the answers. If you don’t find the answer there, then only write us at See-EU@live.be
Don’t forget to read our baggage & other regulations. Click here > BUS REGULATIONS
Also read the terms and conditions carefully at: http://www.see-eu.info/terms/