Make sure to read all the trip details carefully and also consult our elaborate FAQ section on our website before contacting Team See-EU. By doing so, you can avoid writing or calling us as well as limit the amount of mails in our mailbox plus raise our reply time for those questions which cannot be found on our website.
Price (Per person above the age of 3 years on the day of boarding. See ‘Important Notes’ below for the charges for less than 3 years old children.)
BELGIUM: 150 Euro (before deadline) 180 Euro (after deadline)
LUXEMBOURG: 120 Euro (before deadline) 130 Euro (after deadline)
DEADLINE: 03 October. Seats are allotted in the order of payments received and they may get fully booked before the deadline. So don’t wait until the last moment to confirm your place in the trip.
THE PRICE INCLUDES…
- Return journey to different locations in Black Forests from various pick-up points in Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Travel with our luxury coach which is not only cosy & comfortable to travel with but also caters to the needs of our guests from India. Each See-EU bus is equipped with reclining seats, WC, DVD player, Corona Spotlight Air-Conditioning system, First-aid box etc.
- Itinerary of the whole trip carefully planned for our Indian travellers. (See ‘Important Details’ below)
- Supervision & useful tips throughout the whole trip by your friendly & experienced See-EU Tour Manager/s who can fluently communicate in English.
- Journey to various locations in the Black Forest region of Germany under the safe hands of our professional drivers who speak English and have profound experience of driving for Indian diaspora.
- One overnight stay. (See ‘Important Details’ below if you do not want a shared room)
- A cake and juice on board on Saturday morning.
- Free See-EU brochure with detailed itinerary sent to all guests a few days in advance of the trip.
- Some discount coupon/s of our partner/s distributed during the trip.
- Group discounts at various locations during the visit.
- Indian movies with English subtitles played on board.
Friday 14 October 2022
– 9:45 PM from Gent
– 10:30 PM from Antwerp
– 10:55 PM from Mechelen
– 11:15 PM from Brussels
– 11:55 PM from Leuven**
– 02:30 AM from Luxembourg (Saturday 15 October)
*Our exact pick-up points for each location above are explained in the FAQ section on our website. The timings mentioned above may be slightly altered depending on the participants joining from each pick-up location. Final timings shall be intimated to the registered participants in advance via email.
**Participants from Leuven: If there are less than 3 participants from Leuven, you shall be asked to join from Brussels.
- Check always your Spam as well as other folders to find our emails, especially Gmail users.
- All the shared rooms that we have during this trip shall have the capacity of 4 persons (above 3 years age) each room with attached bathroom+toilet, free wi-fi access, TV. If you need a separate room, choose the lead passenger with separate room option and the rest with shared room option. Please consider the age of the child on the day of departure of this trip, not on the day of placing your booking order with us and book their seat accordingly.
- Tentative return timings on Sunday evening (We start our return journey on Sunday afternoon) – Luxembourg 19:00 – Leuven 21:30** – Brussels 22:00 – Mechelen 22:20 – Antwerp 22:45 – Gent 23:30 hrs
You must read carefully & agree to follow our Binding Terms & Conditions before booking any trip with us.
Guests joining See-EU trips for the first time must also read our BUS REGULATIONS
Photo Courtesy :
Main Photo Highest Waterfall of Germany : http://wallpaperswide.com/
Gallery Photos :
World’s Biggest Cuckoo Clock : https://www.outdooractive.com/
Longest Cable Car of Germany : https://www.equityschooltravel.co.uk/